Edmonton, Alberta is home to some of the best restaurants in Canada. From cozy local eateries to high-end gastronomic experiences, Edmonton has something for everyone – no matter your budget. If you’re looking for a delicious meal out on the town, look no further than these five go-to spots!
1) Lux Steakhouse & Bar: Located in Downtown Edmonton (10150 101 St NW), Lux Steakhouse & Bar serves up traditional steakhouse fare with a modern twist. Here you can find classic dishes such as juicy steaks and succulent seafood. The restaurant also offers a great selection of wines to pair with your meal and an extensive cocktail list. The atmosphere at Lux is warm and inviting, making it perfect for a romantic evening or gathering with friends.
2) The Marc Restaurant & Lounge: Offering an eclectic menu of French-inspired cuisine, The Marc Restaurant & Lounge (9940 106 St) promises an unforgettable experience. With innovative dishes such as Rabbit Ragout and Foie Gras Torchon, this restaurant showcases creative culinary masterpieces that will please any palate. Guests can also enjoy live music from local artists in the lounge area after their meal.
3) Corso 32: This chic Italian eatery (10345 Jasper Avenue) takes its cues from the traditional trattorias of Italy but incorporates modern touches like seasonal ingredients and house-made pasta into the menu. With its vibrant atmosphere and mouthwatering dishes, Corso 32 is sure to become one of your favourite places to dine in Edmonton!
4) Rge RD: For an authentic taste of Alberta’s legendary beef country, head over to Rge RD on (10643 123 St NW). This rustic chic spot offers up incredible farm to table cuisine as well as classic Canadian dishes with delicious twists. Don’t forget to try one of their signature cocktails while you’re there too!
5) Bündok: Featuring locally sourced ingredients cooked up in globally inspired recipes, Bündok (10228 104 St NW) is the perfect place for adventurous foodies who want something unique yet familiar. Dishes like pork belly bao buns and curried cauliflower bowls might sound exotic but they always hit the spot! And be sure not to miss out on their special brunch menu on weekends – it’s guaranteed to make your mouth water!
No matter what you’re craving – steak, seafood, Italian cuisine, comfort food or something more adventurous – Edmonton has a restaurant for every occasion that won’t disappoint! So why not take advantage of the city’s amazing dining scene? Bon appétit!