Summer in Edmonton, Alberta is the perfect time to explore and experience all that this vibrant Canadian city has to offer. From outdoor activities like hiking and biking, to cultural experiences such as visiting local museums or art - there's something for everyone! In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at five of the best activities you can do with local businesses here in Edmonton during summer 2023. From thrilling journeys through the river valley to informative historical tours, there are plenty of exciting options available for both locals and visitors alike. So get ready for an unforgettable adventure as you discover some of the top things to do in Edmonton!
1. River Valley Segway Rentals - Explore Edmonton's stunning river valley in style with a segway rental from one of Edmonton's many rental companies. The scenery is breathtaking and you'll be able to take in views of the North Saskatchewan River, Dawson Park, and the outdoor gardens along your journey. With the power of your rented segway, you can cover an impressive amount of ground in a short amount of time while taking in all that Edmonton has to offer!
2. Edmonton Bike Rental - If segways aren't your thing, why not explore Edmonton on two wheels? There are plenty of bike rental companies throughout the city offering hourly or daily rentals. Not up for tackling a full-day tour? No problem! Many bike rental companies also offer guided half-day tours so that you can get the most out of your experience without having to worry about finding your way around town.
3. Edmonton Brewery Tour - What could be better than sampling some delicious craft beer while learning about local breweries? Absolutely nothing! On an Edmonton brewery tour, you'll visit some of the city's best breweries while learning about each location's unique brewing process and tasting some truly amazing brews along the way. Don't forget to bring a growler (or two!) home with you so that you can share the experience with friends and family back home!
4. Edmonton Self-Guided Audio Tour - Get up close and personal with this beautiful city on a guided walking tour through downtown and its surrounding areas. You'll learn about local attractions such as iconic buildings, historical monuments, outdoor art installations, and perhaps even catch a glimpse of some local wildlife as well! Plus, if it turns out that walking isn't really your thing after all, there are plenty of rest stops along the way where you can take a break before tackling another leg of your journey.
5. Edmonton Scavenger Hunt - Put those detective skills to use on an interactive scavenger hunt around town! Perfect for groups or individuals looking for something fun and challenging to do during their time in Edmonton; this activity will have you exploring new places around town as you search for clues at different locations – all while competing against other teams or just trying to beat your own record time for completing the hunt!
No matter which activity suits your fancy best, one thing is certain: Exploring Edmonton will never be dull again once you've experienced all that these five amazing activities have to offer!